Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:248 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Project Manager - Rail Project (15-25 yrs)
Rail Project Manager
- Develop, manage & implement funding submissions, project plans, including time programs, cost plans etc. in line with the approved scope & budget for the project
- Oversee resource requirements / contractual & procurement strategies
- Engage & commission service providers
- Conduct & implement risk management & value engineering activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Report to management on project progress
- Manage the delivery of the project through a project team
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills in order to effectively ascertain customers needs and perceptions and balance stakeholder demands.
- Experience of working with Train Operating Companies, NWR & third-party clients
- Have a working knowledge of Network Rail Standards and procedures.
- Effectively manage direct labor, sub-contractors, plant hire and material ordering.
- Proven record of project management and contract management to enable successful delivery of Mid to Large - scale, complex and demanding projects.