Project Manager - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
Essential Accountabilities :
Key responsibilities :
Site Execution :
- The Project Manager is expected to execute and coordinate all the operation related activities including design management, execution planning, scheduling, tracking cost and time, engineering, procurement, construction management, with the key responsibilities for quality, cost and time.
- Develop HSE management plan for the project, Conduct regular site audits for safety and ensure zero lost time injury and 100% Safe man hours on the project.
Quality Assurance and Check :
- Develop Quality management plan for the project, Develop and approve Inspection Test Plan with all the contractors and ensure implementation of it.
- Develop and implement check list for each construction activity, Conduct quality audit and address the issues.
Project Development :
- Conceptual Planning, Feasibility Studies including simulation of traffic analysis, Master Layout signoff in alignment with local bye-laws, Project Documentation for various statutory approvals, Development of Project Budget.
Design Management :
- Develop design delivery plan, obtain and approve drawing register, coordinate design development with respective stake holders, consultants, tenants and ensure require design information is up to date at all times.
- Conduct workshops and necessary coordination and ensure that all design related issues are resolved and no obstacles for project execution.
Project Management :
- Define & Establish Methodology, Process & Governance, Collaborations between Stakeholders, Technical and Contractual
- Support including Project Planning & Scheduling, and Resource Management, Track overall project procurement process.
- Ensure timelines confirmed to customers for leased spaces are met with zero snags.
Operations Management :
- Oversee planning, design, and construction of the projects, from its beginning to its end, responsibility for the entire associated value chain.
- Control a project's time, cost and quality.
- Ensure compatibility with all project delivery systems from design to build.
- Develop and maintain Project Reporting to the Senior Management / stakeholders and customers.
Commercial and Financial :
- Preparation of cash out flow in line with programme, Cost Optimization, Earn value management and cost to complete tracking.