Recruiter at Expo Job Consultancy
Views:63 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Renewable Energy & Environment (7-15 yrs)
- Candidate who has in experience and project size done should not be less than 20 mw solar power plant.
Industry Type - Renewable Energy & Environment (Preferred candidate from same industry)
Key Responsibilities :
- Preparing of Project Schedule, Conduct regular project review meetings and ensure adherence to schedule.
- Review of designs, calculations & drawings and ensure their timely submissions after obtaining approvals from customer & Material Ordering.
- Clarification of issues with respect to vendors and ensuring timely delivery of materials at project site.
- Enable & review accurate estimation in terms of quantity for submission of Bill of Quantity / Materials (BOQ / BOM)
- Review critical issues and delays w.r.t. design aspects of equipment and extend support to Site team.
- Clarification design aspects of the equipment, Settle procurement issues and extend support to Supply Chain management for ensuring order finalization for Vendor/ Supplier.
- Extend support for BOQ, review of pre-bid offers and technical submissions & provide tender clarifications (after clarification from vendors).
- Ensure issuance of Manufacturing Clearance by facilitating necessary communication with suppliers
- Communicate & clarify deliverable list from the client.
- Manage the activities associated with the development of engineering plans to be used by contractors for solar PV system installation and commissioning.
- Establish quality assurance (QA) processes to support internal design reviews as well as external contractor development and review.
- Oversee maintenance of solar project.
- Improve processes and continue efforts towards achieving standardization while maintaining necessary specification; utilize lessons learned to improve delivery of projects.
- Responsible for site analysis, feasibility study and power evacuation system analysis of utility scale solar projects & rooftop projects.
- Solar Plant Design, Installation, Commissioning, Project Management & Closure.
- Candidates shall be required to ensure compliance of IEC, BIS and IS standards for solar system and conduct site and factory acceptance testing.
- Coordinate with internal functions like business development, and procurement etc. for all technical specifications & queries, BOQ Costing, design drawings & Documentation etc.
- Implement continual improvement and optimization in existing designs & introduce innovative, cost effective new designs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third party/vendors for the Smooth execution.
- Ensure resource availability, allocation and develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Identifying solutions for energy efficiency.
- Provide safety training to workers, site engineers about accident prevention and safety promotion, safety compliance, accident and emergency response, PPE, safety practices, equipment and machinery, workplace hazards, employee involvement
- Hands on experience in design of Solar Plant (Ground Installation; Roof Top Installation) for Commercial / Industrial Buildings.
- Project Management; Quality; Quantity Control of Solar Project.
- Familiar with IS; MERC guidelines regarding Solar Power.
- Coordinate with Liasioning team for Project necessary Approvals as per MNRE Requirement.
- Experience in IRR Calculations. Experience in Quantity/ Cost Estimation.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD; MS Office, PVSyst / Helio scope, Shadow Analysis.