Senior Consultant at Inflexonpoint
Views:1084 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Project Manager - Residential Construction Firm (8-12 yrs)
ROLE OBJECTIVE :
- Guide the project execution process to ensure timely completion of the project, adhering to defined standards of cost and quality.
- The role holder is required to provide technical expertise in construction to ensure adherence to project design specifications and standards by contractors and vendors.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS :
- Graduate in Civil Engineering
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in Real Estate/ Infrastructure/ Construction/ Related Industry
- 5-6 years of project execution experience for Residential Real Estate Projects
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts & Construction Processes
- Knowledge of Contract Formulation & Documentation Standards
- Knowledge of statutory requirements related to construction of projects
- Knowledge of Materials and Material Management Techniques
- Knowledge of Safety, Health and Environment Systems and certifications
Project Planning and Initiation :
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the preparation of detailed project plan for the allocated project, including timelines, resources and milestones
- Review the detailed project plan submitted by contractor and monitor adherence to the same
- Conduct periodic review meetings undertake site visits for status update for all sites;
- Ensure adherence to cost, quality and time standards in projects execution
- Supervise and inspect construction activities on a regular basis to ensure adherence to design specifications.
- Coordinate with Architecture, Liaison and other Departments to ensure timely delivery of drawings, approvals etc. for the projects
- Supervise and guide all team members to ensure that construction is in line with the project design specifications
- Ensure readiness of completed properties for handover to the relevant department as per the defined SLAs, resolve issues/glitches, if any, as identified during hand- over
- Define Quality and HSE policies, standards and guidelines and ensure implementation of same across sites
- Conduct periodic Quality Audits for all projects in a timely manner to ensure adherence to preset Quality standards
Commercial Aspects :
- Approve all payments to contractors/service providers and coordinate with Finance & Accounts to ensure timely receipt of funds/working capital for site operations, release of payments to contractors/service providers
- Evaluate the performance of Contractor/Service Provider; Initiate actions in case of issues of non- performance.
- Resolve issues/challenges faced by the sites; provide timely support for resolution of the Issues.
- Provide inputs for finalization of budget for the projects and monitor and control project expenditure so as to ensure minimum cost overruns
MIS and Reporting :
- Prepare daily progress construction reports and ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects site to the Senior Management
- Analyze, prepare & submit MIS/status reports prepared on a periodic basis and ensure timely updates are sent to Senior Management on a regular basis
- Ensure timely response to queries/clarifications/information requests from other internal departments
- Provide timely information to CRM on the Stage of completion of Project.
- Assist in evaluating the impact of a change in project design on the construction process, costs and timelines
- Ensure highest quality standards in project execution, to ensure that the final product exceeds the customer expectations and is in line with the Organization promise
About Business :
Our Client is a leading India-focused Non-Bank Finance Company which provides loans to corporate and individuals in India and fixed-income investment opportunities to individuals and institutions in India and globally. Our Client was setup in 2008 and is headquartered in Delhi. They are currently involved in projects across Bangalore, Chennai, Indore, Mysore and other locations.