Consultant at Michael page
Views:518 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Project Manager - Retail/Commercial Construction Domain (13-18 yrs)
- Collaborate with Consultants, Engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Prepare Project schedule, track and update the progress and mitigations measures, if required.
- Prepare MIS reports for the Senior Management.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Tracking & Monitoring of permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Have Weekly and Monthly meetings with all the stakeholders.
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Hire contractors and other staff and allocate responsibilities
- Ensure the quality of work as per the required specifications
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- Having relevant experience of 15 - 18 years
- Proven experience as Project Manager. Completed at least 2 projects of a Million sft.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities