Project Manager/Site Manager - Commercial Interior Fit Outs (7-10 yrs)
- Should possess sound knowledge of project execution and in-depth understanding of design, project communication, design coordination, stakeholder management, client reporting, quality management.
- Should be able to oversee design implementation at site and successfully achieve the quality expectations of the project, bridging the gap between design team and project team
- Should be able to manage competing priorities and should be able to resolve all- on site issues, which require complex decision making as and when required.
- Should be able to manage all consultants/vendors appointed for meeting the project requirements without having any cost escalations.
Skill Set-Knowledge and experience of Project management & execution Design coordination Stakeholder Management Vendor / consultant
- Prior experience of Design coordination with handling large scale corporate fit out projects
- Experience in commercial interiors with different type or project and size.