Project Manager - Solar (6-10 yrs)
The client is a Mumbai headquartered Solar Solution provider having PAN india operations is in the business of Selling/Distributing various solar products for different market segments . They are executing several projects in collaboration with international agencies & to name a few:
1. Efficiency for Access (E4A): Truck mounted solar refrigerators for cold chain.
2. Low Energy Efficient Appliances (LEIA) : Field trials
Working Location : Mumbai, Nariman Point
Reporting Manager : Director
The project Manager is required to plan, document and manage some of the projects & some of the deliverable for the role are :
Key Deliverables :
a. Prepare monitoring and evaluation reports, budgets, timelines and milestones.
b. Create templates for time sheets, field surveys.
c. Create Excel budgets, keeping the project on track, scheduling weekly calls and reports.
d. Other coordination, planning and administrative tasks
e. Travel to project implementation sites for eyewitness accounts, photos, reporting
- Good Knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint and solid understanding project management software.
- Past project management experience of at least 2-3 years in having successfully delivered on project
- Ability to Fluently communicate in English and Hindi.
- Should have the Ability to write longer reports with good formatting and appearance.
- Past experience, knowledge and clear understanding of how international aid agencies work and reporting requirements
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646 for more queries