DGM - HR at SISCOL
Views:178 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Steel Structural Fabrication (12-18 yrs)
Project Manager ( Structural Fabrication)
Project Manager- BTech (Mechanical) with 12 years of experience
Project Engineer - BTech (Mechanical) with 6 Years of experience in Steel Structural Fabrication Projects.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The Person shall be accountable for the Profit & Loss of the Steel Structural Fabrication Projects.
1) Experience in Steel Structural Projects Management for fabrication and erection of steel structures for Buildings, Bridges, Power Plants, Airports, stadiums.
2) Well versed with Project planning, fabrication, estimation and Contract Management.
3) Planning, Scheduling, Coordination and Control of total activities of the project.
4) Interfacing with various departments for timely execution of the project.
5) Carrying out preparation of estimates, technical specifications, scope and deliverables of the contracts and purchase orders awarded from the project site office.
6) Maintaining cordial business relationship with various clients, contractors & service agencies.
7) Project Execution as per standards and specifications of the project and meeting contractual obligations.
8) Contract Management, effective Correspondence & Document Control.
9) Overall management of project and timely reporting of progress and cost control to the Company Management through Cost to Completion workings.
10) Preparation of Project Schedule & coordination with client.
11) Accountable for the RA bill and extra work
12) Responsible for the over Technical Ratification and Administration