HR Manager at TrueJobs India
Views:705 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Supply Chain (5-9 yrs)
CTC 7.2lac - 8.4lac
Shift 9am - 8pm Sunday Off (Any 9hrs Shift)
Post Graduates (in any stream) would be preferred
- 5 years in operations/Supply Chain experience
- Should have handled a team of 80-100 people (Skilled and unskilled)
- Should have managed some business and understand P&L management
- Candidates with Pharma experience / 3PL / Telecom experience will be given special preference
- Age should be less than 38
- Working hours will be 9 Hours
- Candidates who are open to travel across India will be given preference
- Should have managed a warehouse/shop-floor/operations
Skills Must have : Manpower Management, Project Management, Vendor Management, Business Operations, Supply Chain Management, Stock Management
Duties and Responsibility :
Required experience :
- End to end Supply chain.
- Experience in Managing operations in e-commerce set up or warehouse operations with a minimum team size of 120 people directly or indirectly reporting to him.
Expectations of Incumbent :
- He will be responsible for supply chain setup across multiple locations
- Will be extensively traveling across India with an avg regional stay period of 4-6 months
- He will be responsible for the day to day operations involving picking, packing, and checking and dispatch for pharmaceutical distributions.
- Will have to lead a team of 6 direct reports and will be responsible for their performance metrics (Total team strength of 120 including indirect reports)
- Should be a good leader capable of coaching and training semi-skilled labor.
- Should be able to solve problems and issues to fundamental root causes. Should be process and systems-oriented.
- Must be capable of coordinating with different departments and should be able to drive output on a daily basis.
Preference will be given to candidates with ecommerce warehouse experience or pharmaceutical w/h background.
For Any Query Whatsapp 8080810793
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.