Propraitor at Growthastra
Views:130 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Surveillance/Airport Security/Boarder Surveillance & Smart City (10-20 yrs)
- Oversee and coordinate activities between different project teams, managing deliverable deadlines and timelines.
- Create and lead the team, monitor project progress, set deadlines
- Plan and develop the project idea.
- Facilitate communication among senior leadership and major stakeholders.
- Solve issues that arise, ensure stakeholder satisfaction and evaluate project performance.
- Develop and communicate project goals, timelines and budgets
- Conduct documentation and monitor over different project metrics
- Collaborate with clients to update and meet strict specifications
- Account for the entire project life cycle from creation to conclusion
- Negotiate aggressively for better prices on manufacturing and deliverable timelines.
- Develop project timelines and risk mitigation best practices for individual projects with unique scenarios.
Qualification : BE
- Work experience : Minimum 10 years in executing major projects related to Perimeter surveillance/Airport security/ Boarder surveillance and smart city projects.
- Handling multiple project teams
- Willing to work remotely/at site & travelling extensively
- Project Knowledge related to cameras, radars, PIDS, Electric fence, etc