Talent Acquisition at Marktine Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:215 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Manager - System Integration - K1/K2 - Metro/Railway (20-25 yrs)
Job Description and Specification :
Project : GC for Maharashtra Metro
Job Title : Project Manager/ System (System Integration) K1/K2
Location : Nagpur/Pune
Education Qualification : Graduate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Preferred Qualification : M.Tech/M.E in any specialization
Experience : 20+ Years
Job Specification :
Required minimum 20+ years of Experience in Railway industry. Shall have experience of System Integration in atleast 5 Years in Metro Projects at Senior Designation (DGM and above)
- Co- ordinate assist Chief Project Manager Expert/System Integration the process for integration of the infrastructure and system contracts, with the goal of an effective and efficient operating system.
- Will have the project level authority and have the responsibility to develop the system integration plan.
- Will be handling the subject of integration and will delegate to the Installation, Testing & Commissioning engineers when installation and physical integration commence.
- Review and Finalization of various interface issues between E&M to Rolling stock, AFC, Signaling, Telecom, Civil, Lifts, Escalators and other services and systems and issuing the necessary instruction to the consultants & contractors.
- Monitoring and controlling of contractors activities with the aim to meet the project time line schedules with HSE Quality targets and ensure suitable measures for slippages if any.
- Monitoring quality assurance & safety performance of the contractors.
- Review, verification and validation of Design and Engineering and approvals of Consultant's & Contractor's documents for various E&M systems, Lifts & Escalators.
- Development of Master Programme showing Overall time base E&M Schedules for monitoring Progress and ensuring timely completion.
- Organizing regular meetings of consultants and contractors to sort out the unresolved issues and interface problems also to initiate all possible steps to enhance project progress.
- Motivate and bring quality and safety awareness among all involved functions & obtain the necessary inputs as per the planned schedules to meet project targets.
- Ensure timely initiation of corrective and preventive actions by the contractor for Non conforming situations during the project execution.
- Evaluation of Critical activity and identity the areas for improvement, Project planning, resources mobilization, monitoring and ensuring timely actions from all involved parties.
- Operational and Maintenance Review for establishing Systems RAMS.
- Evaluating and minimizing the additional claims by the contractors in order to execute the job in budgeted cost.
- Review, approval and ensuring timely issuance of GFC drawings thru MEP consultant to E&M contractors.
- Identification & assessments of various project risks, ensuring contingency plans and SHE standards on project.