Propertier at Kansal Corporate Soltions
Views:629 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Project Manager - Tendering (8-13 yrs)
Detailed study of Contract Agreement of all Major Projects.
- Prepare a List of Obligations of PIPL project wise after studying Contract Agreement.
- Regular Monitoring of its fulfilment and provide necessary guidance to Site officials for fulfilment of requirement of Contract Agreement stipulation.
- Carrying out Major Contractual Correspondence with Client to safe guard the interest of PIPL in all Major Projects.
- To verify day to day correspondence executed from Site on Weekly or Monthly basis.
- Review the issue related to Change of Scope & Time Extension during the execution of the Project.
- Provide necessary support/educate the Site team regarding Contract Management.
- Provide Contractual as well as Legal inputs for preparation/finalization of Work Order / Contract Agreement of Sub Contractor (ALL TYPE)/Suppliers/Consultant as & when required.
- Carrying out Contractual Correspondence with Sub Contractor /Consultant /Suppliers to safe guard the interest of PIPL.
- Provide Technical & All type of Contractual inputs in Tender Process as & when required.
- Take suitable action for preparation of Claim Petition, Statement of Defense, etc. with legal assistance as and when required.
- Attend DRB / Arbitration / Court Hearings w.r.t. Contractual Matters of Major Projects of PIPL.
- Assist Company Management, Associate VP & VP in Contractual & Legal matters related to PIPL's major Projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.