Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:228 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Project Manager - Wastewater Treatment (8-15 yrs)
COMPANY : Dealer in Water Purification and Treatments solutions
JOB LOCATION : Nairobi (Kenya)
DESIRED PROFILE : B.E. (Chemical) / B.E. (Mechanical)
- Ability to use AUTOCAD in mapping and designing of water treatment systems and water dam rehabilitation systems
- Project Management; Be able to manage personal and projects from inception to commissioning
- Technical Know-how in mechanical electrical connections and troubleshooting.
- Cost Estimates; Be able to do cost benefit analysis of water and related projects
- Knowledge in Water purification and treatment product sourcing; Should be able to do proper comparison for cost effective purchasing from different sources.
- Technical Reports; Be able to write technical reports for evaluating water treatment systems. Generate proposals to clients and close business deals.
Job Responsibilities :
- Supervise the Activities of Water Division Departments and Personnel to Effect Operational Efficiency and Productivity;
- Good Managerial Skills to Be Able to Independently Run a Water Division Line.
- Designing, Build, Assembling, Installing, Commissioning and Trouble Shootings Water Purification and Treatment Systems.
- Should Be Technically Knowledgeable in R.O, Uf, Uv, Dm, Mb, Softener, Desalination, Pretreatment, Sewage Treatment, Waste Water Recycling and Treatment, Nf, Etp, Stp, Resins, Media and Water Treatment Chemicals and Dosage. Should Be Conversant with Boiler and Chiller Water Systems.
- Should Be Knowledgeable in Swimming Pool Systems and Related Chemicals
- Should Also Be Knowledgeable in Water Treatment Control Panels, Hydraulic Analysis, Pumps and Pump Sizing Calculations Including Usage of Software's that Are Involved in Water Industry.
- Should Be Conversant with Solar Power Usage in Water Treatment Systems and In Boreholes.
- Be Responsible, Professional and Technical in Undertaking Difficult and Complex Tasks in Domestic, Commercial and Water Treatment Systems.
- Supervise and Perform a Variety of Duties Relating to The Drafting of Detailed Drawings, Maps and Proposals with Specifications Used in Planning and Execution of Water Related Projects.
- Be Able to Bo Qs, Participate and Execute Tenders in Water Purification and Treatment Works.
- Should Be Able to Do Consultancy and Marketing of Water Treatment Products and Services
- Should Keep in Touch and Be Updated with The Latest Technological Developments in The Water Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.