HR Manager at Rikin Consultancy Services
Views:627 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Project Manager - Water Treatment/Wastewater Treatment (12-20 yrs)
- Manages the overall project performance such as but not limited to the scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer satisfaction.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the client.
- Provides management oversight for all phases of the project, including coordinating with workers, subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding with quality, on schedule and within budget.
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieved completion of projects within time and resources allocated.
- Manages and analyzes project budget and expenses.
- Generates and issues regular internal and external project reporting.
- Proactively identifies changes in project scope and ensures appropriate measures are taken.
- Analyzes project profitability, revenue, marguns, bill rates, and utilization.
- Monitors and ensures that reworks, back jobs and change orders are minimized if not eliminated.
- Ensures project documents are complete, updated and stored appropriately.
- Reviews and monitors all the equipment, machines and tools used in the project.
- Prepares and submits necessary reports and documents required by the Management and Client.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least 12+ years of working experience in the wtp/stp industry preferably.
- Preferably with experience in managing Water Treatment and/or Sewage Treatment Plant projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.