Recruitment Executive at Orbis Hospitality Services Pvt Ltd
Views:557 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Project Manager - Workplace Interior Project (5-15 yrs)
We are seeking a new Project Manager- Corporate Projects (Workplace). You will be part of our design studio designing Corporate / Workplace Interior projects.
EXP : 5+ Yrs.
Key Responsibilities :
We are seeking a new Project Manager to be the interface between project ownership and delivery. You are required to act as a focal point of contact between the Client (or his representative), and Space Matrix, ensuring the desired project objectives are delivered.
In brief :
- You will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for multiple corporate interior fit-out projects.
- You will manage project budgets including risk allowance. Monitor and control changes/variations and ensure assigned projects are completed within budgets and schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders and ensure that projects managers work cooperatively with the appropriate Client SMEs and keep them up-to- date on project status throughout process.
- You will manage the design and project management/ site delivery teams performance of delegated responsibilities
- You will be responsible in negotiation and coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- You will establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and Company.
What we expect :
- You are a project management professional with minimum 7 years of experience in the building construction industry.
- You have relevant experience of managing corporate/ workplace interior fit-out projects.
- You have a diploma or degree in Architecture/project management or a related discipline.
- You have the knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs
- You are tech-savvy, and have experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- You work well under pressure and have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- You will be a subscriber to the Company's core values: teamwork, integrity and excellence.
This is a contractual job for 11 months for their client also its Renewable depends on your performance, Space Matrix having more and good projects.
Who we are :
Company is a dynamic and innovative design consultancy that specializes in workplace design. With relevant project experience in over 30 cities and 15 office locations in Australia, China, India, Thailand, Singapore and the United States, our mission is to be the No. 1 office design firm in Asia and to continue revolutionizing the delivery of design and build globally. We have a company culture that is transparent, collaborative, innovative, progressive, honest and fast. Be part of the team that constantly challenges the industry norm and wants to be the best in the game.
Kritika Kohli| Executive - Recruitment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.