HR at Axcess Consultancy
Views:289 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Project Mobiliser - NGO (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Will be positioned in village clusters in Jaipur division of Rajasthan and will mobilize communities to construct household and village water harvesting structures.
2. The candidate will be responsible for daily project management activities
3. Will be involved in implementation and monitoring of water harvesting structures as per design and indicators.
4. To create civil society institutions to promote volunteerism and facilitate participation of beneficiaries in the project activities.
5. Train beneficiary community on water, sanitation and hygiene and measure impact of trainings
6. Coordinate with government organizations, panchayats, civil society institutions, other non-government organizations for smooth implementation of the project
7. Prepare periodical progress reports to reflect achievement of project targets, document leanings and record project activities.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in management, rural development Agricultural Engineering, civil engineering or social sciences with excellent communication skills in Hindi with at least 5 to 8 years- experience in implementing grass-root level development projects in rural areas, preferably in Rajasthan.
2. The position requires a strong passion for field action in WATER or NRM related issues, commitment to participatory development, and an interest in grass root project implementation. Incumbent will be posted in small towns or village clusters to closely work with the communities to implement project activities and monitoring projects.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.