HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:583 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Operations Supervisor - Oil Spill Response (3-5 yrs)
Project Operations Supervisor/ Oil Spill Response :
- Coordinate and supervise CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during drills, exercises and training as requested by Client.
- Coordinate and supervise CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during oil spill incidents and standby operations.
- Coordinate with QP REPRESENTATIVE the supervision of CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during their daily activities at the work site.
- Provide induction to CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL related to oil spill response equipment and operation.
- Develop operational guidelines for the deployment of CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during response operations.
- During oil spill response activities shall be available on a 24n basis and ready to deploy CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL as and when required by Client.
- Shall deliver safety and operational briefings during drills and operational exercises.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out with due regard to safety of others and environmental considerations, in line with all relevant policies and procedures;
- Take an active part in toolbox talks, Job Hazard Analysis, risk assessment and any other safety duty as deemed necessary by the Client.
- Familiar and capable to follow oil spill response procedures including the oil spill immediate action cards, tactic sheets and sensitivity atlas.
- Be able to command vessels meeting requirement
- Shall be required to work in all BASE LOCATIONS
Qualifications and Experience :
Minimum qualifications and experience required are :
i. Charter Boat Captain's Credential (Master 200 GRT or less) with a sub-license or authorized to operate in Near Coastal waters (up to 200 miles offshore) with a minimum of 03 Years of experience in a similar position,
ii. Bachelor's degree or Relevant (4 years study)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.