HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:459 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Project Operations Supervisor - Oil Spill Response (3-5 yrs)
Project Operations Supervisor/ Oil Spill Response :
- Coordinate and supervise CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during drills, exercises and training as requested by Client.
- Coordinate and supervise CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during oil spill incidents and standby operations.
- Coordinate with QP REPRESENTATIVE the supervision of CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during their daily activities at the work site.
- Provide induction to CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL related to oil spill response equipment and operation.
- Develop operational guidelines for the deployment of CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL during response operations.
- During oil spill response activities shall be available on a 24n basis and ready to deploy CONTRACTOR PERSONNEL as and when required by Client.
- Shall deliver safety and operational briefings during drills and operational exercises.
- Ensure that all operational activities are carried out with due regard to safety of others and environmental considerations, in line with all relevant policies and procedures;
- Take an active part in toolbox talks, Job Hazard Analysis, risk assessment and any other safety duty as deemed necessary by the Client.
- Familiar and capable to follow oil spill response procedures including the oil spill immediate action cards, tactic sheets and sensitivity atlas.
- Be able to command vessels meeting requirement
- Shall be required to work in all BASE LOCATIONS
Qualifications and Experience :
Minimum qualifications and experience required are :
i. Charter Boat Captain's Credential (Master 200 GRT or less) with a sub-license or authorized to operate in Near Coastal waters (up to 200 miles offshore) with a minimum of 03 Years of experience in a similar position,
ii. Bachelor's degree or Relevant (4 years study)