Director at SS Consultancy Services
Views:667 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Project Quality Manager - Construction (15-22 yrs)
Job Description :
- Conduct daily activities to protect self, fellow employees, contractors and customers from injuries with the understanding that safety is a fundamental expectation of
- Continuously strive to eliminate waste and prevent pollution.
- Consciously observe safety guidelines when visiting supplier, Client facilities; wear proper PPE when warranted during supplier, Client facilities visits.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed the quality metric targets in own area of responsibility as defined in JZHC Quality Management System by ISO 9001:2015.
- Be accountable for continuous improvement activities to enhance customer satisfaction, to ensure that our business processes are effective.
What You Will Do In Your Role :
- Leadership of the projects for the appointed Product line(s).
- Protect intellectual property/interests.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the quality activities of assigned projects from the start of the projects to completion. At times this may include assisting with review at the quoting phase or continuing with field installation (Turnkey).
- Manage all quality aspects of assigned projects, determine and define quality requirements, distribute inspection and test information, maintain and completion of project records.
- Review specifications, quality plans, drawings, and/or other pertinent documents as needed to define the scope of supply. Communication with the Project Manager is of the utmost importance during the review process.
- Monitor and review product groups project activities and ensure that they are brought to completion within the scheduled period of time. Quality and budget shall be maintained.
- Develop best management and quality practices while leading a team that fosters effective business relations with suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Prepare Inspection & Test Plans (ITP) defining the extent of quality control inspection and the inspection and test criteria to be used for each major item or component of a project.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Global Procurement, Logistics and Quality strategy.
- Perform inspector evaluation and selection of inspectors for projects to ensure that the most qualified and sufficient inspectors are being utilized.
- Provide suppliers and inspection personnel with applicable specifications, customer specifications and detailed ITP information for successful execution of projects.
- Travel as necessary to properly support all quality activities for assigned projects in relation to KO/PIM meetings, supplier development, inspections, training of inspectors and project specific concerns.
- During execution of projects, manage the quality of the projects to ensure that adequate inspections are being performed to minimize warranty exposure.
- Ensure that suppliers are properly instructed to submit the inspection request in a timely manner for the and customer witness and hold points as noted on the ITP's.
- Review inspection reports synchronically with the project to ensure hold points are adhered and inspections are performed per plan.
- Review the dossier for each of your assigned projects to ensure they are complete, accurate, and properly organized before inclusion into the final records. Generate a certificate of compliance for assigned projects when requested by customers.
- Assist subcontract personnel with on-going supplier selection and evaluations for both fabrication and inspection services.
- Perform day-to-day administrative tasks, such as processing information files, reporting and other paperwork