Recruiter at Sapwood Ventures Pvt Ltd
Views:129 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Property Manager & Administrator - Real Estate (5-6 yrs)
Education Qualification : B.E in Civil/Structural/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ B.Com / B.B.A/M.Com/B.M.S/ M.M.S/ M.B.A. (Admin. & Facility Management)
Preferred Industry :
Real Estate - Construction Companies/Builders/Property Management companies
Key Responsibility Areas :
- [75% Property Management Role & 25% Admin. Role]
Property Management & Administration :
1. Negotiating with service providers, contractors, submitting cost comparison analysis to senior management for approval and issuing purchase orders to various service providers and contractors.
2. Procuring, maintaining inventory of company assets including office equipment & supplies related to civil work, warehouse water proofing material, warehouse roofing sheets, electrical fittings & appliances, plumbing material, tarpaulins, housekeeping, pantry, stationery, cat food, etc as per company procurement policy.
3. Coordinating & supervising civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fabrication, carpentry work and maintenance and repair of company properties.
4. Reviewing vendor invoices of materials and services, verifying measurement of contractor's work and issuing approval to accounting department to process payment of contractor's invoice.
5. Lodging any complaint with BEST, BMC, Police as and when required.
6. Office AMC renewal of all equipment and services such as office IT software, Internet Lease Line, CCTV, UPS, Network Video Recorder, printer, air conditioners, water purifier, pest control, fire extinguisher & others.
7. Supervising & coordinating with multiple service providers for housekeeping, security, pest control, drainage line cleaning, office garbage disposal, civil work, electrical upgradation & maintenance, roof waterproofing sheet installation, printing company letter heads, signages, bank vouchers, office furniture cleaning, etc.
8. Inspecting company properties during monsoon & reporting the status to senior management.
9. Client Pre-Move in tasks: ensuring the warehouse is empty, clean, painted and electrical work is complete with appropriate lighting.
10. Client Move in tasks: connecting clients with appropriate authorized service providers as per client needs & any other assistance that may be required for client's smooth operations.
11. Client Move out tasks: ensuring our warehouse along with electrical utilities are not damaged and are handed over to company in the same original condition. In case of any damage, repairing it back to original condition.
12. Ensuring company properties are always clean, presentable for client visits.
13. Maintaining strict confidentiality of company information and reporting any company policy breach in company premises to senior management immediately.
14. Scheduling meeting of various contractors with senior management at head office and warehouse sites.
15. Maintaining staff records including daily attendance register, preparing staff payroll.
16. Recruiting, interviewing, training, monitoring, motivating & addressing concerns of staff.
17. Implementing company policies & practices.
18. Organizing staff birthday celebrations, etc.
19. Undertaking any special tasks which may be assigned by the senior management.