Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:215 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Proposal Engineer - Air Pollution Control Equipment (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Identifying target markets; spearhead bid preparation (Qualification & Techno-Commercial), preparing bid capacity according to client, liaison with the principal.
- Participation in the pre-bid meetings and sorting clarifications from the client, compliance of the RFQ, RFP or Tender Document.
- Completing pre-tender obligations like submitting pre-qualifications, study of contractual conditions, project cost analysis with reference to market benchmarks
- Managing the study & generation of enquiries, preparation and submission of techno-commercial proposals
- Formulating techno-commercial bids for upcoming ESP projects
- Collaborate with the technical and commercial teams to identify technical as well as commercial risks and opportunities for the particular projects
- Performing dedicated sales and marketing activities within business segment; preparing instrument index, tender bidding and technical documents
- Administering consulting bid / no bid decision making for a particular project enquiry considering qualification requirements, scope of work, guarantee parameters, cost, time constraints and other implications
- Working on basic design engineering / sizing calculation of Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP)
- Prepare documentations for internal review and processes
- Keeping a track of enquiries and updating its status (i.e. lost/won) at regular intervals
- Follow up with customers on regular basis