Senior Corporate Communication at Praxis Consutants
Views:231 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Proposal Engineer - Air Pollution Control Equipment (3-5 yrs)
Job description :
- Identifying target markets; spearhead bid preparation (Qualification & Techno-Commercial), preparing bid capacity according to client, liaison with the principal.
- Participation in the pre-bid meetings and sorting clarifications from the client, compliance of the RFQ, RFP or Tender Document.
- Completing pre-tender obligations like submitting pre-qualifications, study of contractual conditions, project cost analysis with reference to market benchmarks
- Managing the study & generation of enquiries, preparation and submission of techno-commercial proposals
- Formulating techno-commercial bids for upcoming ESP projects
- Collaborate with the technical and commercial teams to identify technical as well as commercial risks and opportunities for the particular projects
- Performing dedicated sales and marketing activities within business segment; preparing instrument index, tender bidding and technical documents
- Administering consulting bid / no bid decision making for a particular project enquiry considering qualification requirements, scope of work, guarantee parameters, cost, time constraints and other implications
- Working on basic design engineering / sizing calculation of Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP)
- Prepare documentations for internal review and processes
- Keeping a track of enquiries and updating its status (i.e. lost/won) at regular intervals
- Follow up with customers on regular basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.