Founder at Pranav HR Consultants
Views:778 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Proposal Engineer - Water & Waste Water Treatment Plants (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a persuasive & proactive candidate with sound technical knowledge in the field of Water & Waste water treatment plants.
ROLE - Proposal Engineer
LOCATION - Chennai
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION - B.Tech/ B.E. Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical
EXPERIENCE - 5 - 7 years experience
TECHNICAL SKILLS -
- Preparation of detailed proposal and process design based on the enquiry, customer requirement, with adherence to Central & State Government norms & recent trend in industries for industry & construction sectors
- Preparing & Evaluating proposals in line with Pre - Qualification bi documents, tenders, documents & agreements, RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Preparation of P & I diagrams and cost effective proposals
- Must have strong technical aptitude and should attend techno commercial meetings with clients/ consultants along with marketing team
- Detailed technical knowledge in STP (Sewage Treatment Plant), WTP (Water Treatment Plant), ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant), RO (Reverse Osmosis), ZLD (Zero Liquid Discharge), Evaporator & ATFD (Agitated Thin Film Dryer) Systems and various technologies involved.
- Sound knowledge & experience in EPC project tendering process.
- Awareness on CPCB, TNPCB &MoEF Guidelines for design of STP/WTP/ETP & ZLD systems
COMPENSATION - Rs. 2,40,000/- to 3,00,000/- p.a.
DATE OF JOINING - Immediate
- Candidate shall be versed in English, Tamil & Hindi. Knowledge in Kannada & Telugu can be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.