Deputy Manager HR at Skillventory
Views:173 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Proposal/Instrumentation & Control Engineer - PLC (5-15 yrs)
About The Job :
Role And Responsibilities :
Responsibilities Of Acquisition Stage :
- Detailed definition of the flow metering applications mainly for (but not limited to) the oil and gas industry.
- Work with other disciplines like instrumentation, electrical, process, mechanical and procurement to provide a high quality technical and commercially viable proposal
- Optimization of the systems under technical process/economical point of view.
- Work with other disciplines to optimization of system architecture (with PLC, gate ways, servers etc), tailored as per Customer Specifications, and in accordance with international standards and regulations.
- Coordinate with other discipline to Prepare technical drawings, datasheets(like actuator, instruments, flow meter etc.), system architecture, etc.
- Evaluate technical offers from local buyout suppliers & coordinate with vendors.
- knowledge of the metrological normative their applications into the system, and the metrological parameters (uncertainty, accuracy, etc.).
- Sizing, selection and optimization of flowmeter and other instruments like (PT,TT,PG,TG etc.)
- Preparation of P&ID and design.
- Should be able to do costing and cash flow analysis
General Duties :
- Understand, the interactions and interdependencies between different engineering disciplines (process, mechanical, electrical, I&C, etc.) within a complex project proposal.
- Support and collaborate with application experts and proposals in the project acquisition stage with fast, high quality and cost optimized engineering for proposals. This might include site surveys and technical negotiation meetings.
- Support and collaborate with the Project Manager and Project Engineers in the Project Execution, in design and contract reviews, kick-off meetings, change management.
- Further development, management and standardization of engineering drawings and documents for the strategic solutions
Education Requirement :
- Technical or Engineering degree in the field of Instrumentation, Electronic or electrical.
Experience Requirements :
- 5-10 years Engineering experience in a instrumentation and control Engineering environment
- Proven working experience in Engineering of solutions packages, in an environment with different Engineering disciplines such as Process, Mechanical, Instrumental and Control, Electrical, IT
- Experience in Metering application
- Experience in acquisition stage(Proposal/Tendering).