Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:174 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Purchase Assistant - Chemicals (0-30 yrs)
- Our Client is a pioneer in manufacturing of high-quality additives product with a high sustainability potential and growth through innovations for the benefit of society, environment, and our customers.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Analyzing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimization.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Managing and maintaining an accurate stock levels as per budgetary guidelines and in compliance to the standard operating procedures.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key suppliers and regularly monitoring key aspects of supplier performance.
- Improving overall inventory accuracy, accountability and reporting achieved by ensuring best practice process and procedures are in place.
- Monitoring all aspects of inventory flows and process and identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- Leading contract reviews from a commercial, operational perspective, contract negotiation, and liaising with legal team as required.
- Drafting of new contracts, agreements and addendums/amendments.
- Advising key internal stakeholders on commercial & contract risks and developing and implementing of risk management strategies and plans.
- Leading/supporting contractual negotiations with third parties.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Buying/ Procurement, Contract Management or Inventory Management within Chemicals.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments