Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:153 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Purchase Coordinator - Chemicals (5-10 yrs)
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Join a market leader within Chemicals
A leading manufacturing company in MENA region is setting up its shared-services operations in Wagle Industrial Estate, Mumbai.
You will be responsible for :
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Analysing procurement & supply chain processes together with your counterparts and developing optimised concepts for presentation to the client.
- Monitoring the market for new best practice tools and techniques, expanding your own knowledge and skills and thereby enabling clients to achieve competitive success.
- Selecting, monitoring and managing performance of vendors.
- Defining the strategic sourcing and procurement strategy and taking responsibility for its execution and realization.
- You have at least 5 years experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement, Sourcing or Supply Chain Consulting within Chemicals.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments