Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:240 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Engineer - Automation/Instrumentation (3-5 yrs)
Urgent requirement of Purchase/Procurement Engineers with 3-4 years- of experience (Minimum).
Candidates should have qualified Graduate Engineer in Mechanical or Instrumentation engineering.
Job Location: Ghaziabad (UP)
Company : A reputed European #automation / #instrumentation #manufacturing giant.
Salary : Excellent and more than industry standards with other benefits.
Desire candidates should have exposure on :
- New part development - plastic part, machining part, sheet metal part : 4 out of 5
- Knowledge of plastic and sheet metal parts manufacturing, understanding of drawings : 4 out of 5
- New vendor identification and evaluation : 4 out of 5
- Experience of technical discussion with suppliers : 3 out of 5
- Experience of PPAP documentation : 3 out of 5
- Knowledge of part(s) costing : 3 out of 5
- English communication : 4 out of 5
Job Description :
- Experience of part development - plastic part, machining part, sheet metal part, etc.
- Experience of working in new product development projects.
- Good knowledge of plastic and sheet metal parts manufacturing, understanding of drawings.
- Experience of technical discussion with supplier.
- Coordination with supplier to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- New vendor identification and evaluation.
- Previous collaboration or connection with high quality suppliers is advantage.
- Knowledge of part(s) costing.
- Experience of PPAP documentation.
- Awareness about ISO standards.
- Identifying part quality deviation and taking corrective action.
- Experience of plating / coating process is advantage (e.g. Zn-Ni plating, Ni plating).
- Coordination with cross functional teams like design, manufacturing, quality.
- Experience of 3-5 years or more.
- Experience of working with team in India and outside India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.