Talent Acquisition @ HR business Partner at Recon Partners
Views:209 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Engineer - Automation/Instrumentation (3-5 yrs)
Urgent requirement of Purchase/Procurement Engineers with 3-4 years- of experience (Minimum).
Candidates should have qualified Graduate Engineer in Mechanical or Instrumentation engineering.
Job Location: Ghaziabad (UP)
Company : A reputed European #automation / #instrumentation #manufacturing giant.
Salary : Excellent and more than industry standards with other benefits.
Desire candidates should have exposure on :
- New part development - plastic part, machining part, sheet metal part : 4 out of 5
- Knowledge of plastic and sheet metal parts manufacturing, understanding of drawings : 4 out of 5
- New vendor identification and evaluation : 4 out of 5
- Experience of technical discussion with suppliers : 3 out of 5
- Experience of PPAP documentation : 3 out of 5
- Knowledge of part(s) costing : 3 out of 5
- English communication : 4 out of 5
Job Description :
- Experience of part development - plastic part, machining part, sheet metal part, etc.
- Experience of working in new product development projects.
- Good knowledge of plastic and sheet metal parts manufacturing, understanding of drawings.
- Experience of technical discussion with supplier.
- Coordination with supplier to ensure quality and timely delivery.
- New vendor identification and evaluation.
- Previous collaboration or connection with high quality suppliers is advantage.
- Knowledge of part(s) costing.
- Experience of PPAP documentation.
- Awareness about ISO standards.
- Identifying part quality deviation and taking corrective action.
- Experience of plating / coating process is advantage (e.g. Zn-Ni plating, Ni plating).
- Coordination with cross functional teams like design, manufacturing, quality.
- Experience of 3-5 years or more.
- Experience of working with team in India and outside India.