Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:165 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Purchase Engineer - Logistics & Supply Chain (0-3 yrs)
Job Description :
Our client has been providing best-in-class Water Purification Systems. In our quest for developing setups that are on par with international technologies, Our client entered into a technical collaboration. Our client have gained over than 2 decades of expertise in researching, developing, manufacturing and installing its Separation Systems powered with the Advanced Membrane Module Technology (AMMT) for processing waste water for recovery and reuse.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analyzing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Selecting, monitoring and managing performance of vendors.
- Leading/participating in contract reviews and negotiations in coordination with the legal teams.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement within Manufacturing.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering India.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders