Executive - Talent Acquisition at Talish Solutions
Views:509 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Purchase Engineer - Machinery Parts (4-7 yrs)
We Have Vacancy for a Purchase Engineer for Machinery Parts Purchase Etc.
Can Work in Pressure And Deadline
About Company profile :
The manufacturer of Various Industrial Cleaning Equipment's and has been designing and building rugged, dependable Vehicle Wash Systems since 2000 located at Ahmedabad, India.
clean India was originally established In the early 2000's Nissan responded to the needs of the transit sector to be automated and expanded its engineering and manufacturing capacity to fulfil the vehicle cleaning requirements of Bus, Car and Rail operations.
Over the years, It has been an innovator in the vehicle wash industry and has refined its products to become a leading supplier to many of the nation's largest and most prestigious corporations and organisations including privately-owned professional car wash operators, corporate rental car operators, Private Bus Operators, School districts, Municipalities, auto dealerships, Transit authorities and others.
Qualification : BE Mechanical.
Location : Ahmedabad Kubadthal near Kathwada
Experience : 4 To 7 Years
Job Responsibilities :
- Profile Purchase of Raw Material like Mechanical, Electrical, Project Purchase, Costing knowledge, BOM, Drawing reading, comparison, should know local vendor
- Candidate should have 4 - 7 years of experience in capital goods industry as purchase executive
- Good knowledge of vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors)
- Documentations/ Reporting - Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Understanding of supply chain procedures
- Negotiation skills.
- Compare and evaluate techno commercial offers from suppliers.
- Good Co-ordination with Design and manufacturing for Material Requirement planning (MRP)
- Focus on Material delivery schedule
Other Skills :
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes, especially machining and fabrication.
- Existing vendor network will be an added advantage (Majority of components are outsourced).
- Willingness to travel for vendor development.
- Prior experience of working in an ERP environment and MS office.
- Ability to collate data and report systematically to management.
- Strong interpersonal and supplier management skills.
- Good communication in English.
Salary : INR 2,40,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.