Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:81 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Purchase Engineer - Manufacturing Firm (12-24 yrs)
- Join a market leader within Manufacturing
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our Client is hiring for Purchase Engineer
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organisation.
- Analysing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
- Managing the vendor market for the category and taking full responsibility on contract management and commercial negotiations.
- Collaborating with category user departments to reduce the procurement cycle time, improve compliance with policies and achieve targets.
- Leading/participating in contract reviews and negotiations in coordination with the legal teams.
- You have at least 12 years experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement within Manufacturing.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments