Executive - Headhunter at Archer and Bull
Views:857 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Purchase Engineer - Procurement (3-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for procurement operations of both the factories Kuwait and RAK, UAE plants.
- Responsible for planning the procurement activities in line with the project planning schedule to maintain min. stock inventory.
- Having direct co-ordination with Project Management group, Planning Team and factory Manager to execute the projects and targets in timely and in efficient manner.
- Responsible for organizing the department activities in line with the ISO 9001:2015
- Standards in co-ordination and feed-backs from Quality Management Department.
- Responsible for finalizing orders and getting the orders approved with meeting held with different management levels.
- Negotiating with the vendors for the lowest bid with maximum saving to the budgeted amount for the projects.
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement.
- Implement appropriate sourcing strategies to control company's purchased cost and to assist adequate and reliable low-cost sources of supply.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the procurement process.
- Works with various business units to optimize inter-company purchases.
- Develop global knowledge of new and existing strategic suppliers of key market segments.
- Providing the company competitive advantage in the areas of steel, services, paint, sealant, accessories and other items.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.