Executive Headhunter at Archer and Bull
Views:243 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Purchase Engineer - Procurement (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for procurement operations of both the factories Kuwait and RAK, UAE plants.
- Responsible for planning the procurement activities in line with the project planning schedule to maintain min. stock inventory.
- Having direct co-ordination with Project Management group, Planning Team and factory Manager to execute the projects and targets in timely and in efficient manner.
- Responsible for organizing the department activities in line with the ISO 9001:2015
- Standards in co-ordination and feed-backs from Quality Management Department.
- Responsible for finalizing orders and getting the orders approved with meeting held with different management levels.
- Negotiating with the vendors for the lowest bid with maximum saving to the budgeted amount for the projects.
- Create and maintain mutually beneficial long-term partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement.
- Implement appropriate sourcing strategies to control company's purchased cost and to assist adequate and reliable low-cost sources of supply.
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of the procurement process.
- Works with various business units to optimize inter-company purchases.
- Develop global knowledge of new and existing strategic suppliers of key market segments.
- Providing the company competitive advantage in the areas of steel, services, paint, sealant, accessories and other items.