HR Specialist at Team Management Services
Views:140 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Engineer/Sourcing Specialist - Equipment & Components Manufacturing Firm (2-5 yrs)
Our Clients :
- Our client is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue exceeding $7 billion. They deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems and support services through four major operating segments: Energy, Engineered Systems, Fluids, and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. They combine global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of 29,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in USA.
Designation : Sourcing Specialist/Purchase Engineer
Qualification : B.E. - Mechanical & Electronics
Experience : 2 to 5 Years
Location : Navi Mumbai (Mahape)
Job Description :
- Awareness of all key manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of equipment's & Inspection techniques.
- Responsible for process costing.
- Price, T&C Negotiation with suppliers.
- ISO / TS systems.
- ERP (Oracle) user.
- Prior experience in MS Office including PPT.
- Should be Analytical minded.
Skill Set :
- B.E. from Industrial or Automotive background
- Sheet Metal, Foundry (Alum / Iron), Plastics, Electronics, Capex items
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, please feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues if you feel they might be interested in this position.