Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:20 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Executive - Chemical Industry (0-4 yrs)
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Our Client started in 1988 with the sole objective of providing Indian Farmers with most modern agro inputs including Agro chemicals at affordable prices has emerged as a top of company in farmers community of India and positioned itself as a global player with its presence in international market.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Spearheading sourcing by identifying and onboarding potential suppliers.
- Negotiating favorable terms on pricing, payment, delivery lead times and other key areas.
- Performing ongoing supplier evaluation and improvement.
- Continuous improvement of sourcing activities by identifying and implementing best practices.
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies together with cross-functional teams across the organization.
- Analyzing categories of spend to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimization.
- Management of existing supplier relationships and contracts and renegotiation of supplier contracts where required.
- Actively searching for alternative sources and solutions of supply.
- Determining best-in-class processes in order to drive lower cost while improving service levels.
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure continuity of supply.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 2-4 year experience ideally as a Buyer / Procurement or Sourcing within Chemicals.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standards