HR Executive at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:643 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Purchase Executive - Engineering Industry (5-10 yrs)
About Company :
- A contractor for the Oil and Gas Companies in India such as ONGC, OIL INDIA, CAIRN Energy in automation such as fire and Gas Detection systems, SCAda, etc. Also Fabricators of Heavy Engineering in MS and SS, pipeline projects, Structural Fabrication.
- We require for our Mumbai office - Male / Female Purchase Executive with 5 - 6 years- experience.
Job Duties :
- Maintaining the purchasing policy and ensuring that all purchases adhere to it.
- Locate & choosing the vendors of materials, equipments or supplies that the company will deal with and determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Managing any SLA's (Service Level Agreements) that may be in place and managing any Master Agreements between the suppliers and the company.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Overseeing any large procurement that may happen.
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies.
- Review inventories and order as required. Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis.
- Review & track deliveries against the orders.
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
- Produce and maintain all reports. Manage any procurement activities including RFP's (Request for Proposals).
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.
- Min Diploma in Procurement / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent certifications
- Preferred 5 - 6 years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Engineering industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Hindi and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers.
- Resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
- Hardworking and meticulous with positive attitude
- Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access) and SAP
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under stress in a fast paced environment.
- Should be able to work independently and taking responsibilities
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities work
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Preferably least 5-6 years of related experience.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Able to commit long term.
Career Level - Mid level
Yr(s) of Exp. - minimum 5+ years- experience
Qualification - Graduate / Professional Certifications (e.g. Diploma / Degree / MBA)
Salary negotiable - Salary negotiable
Employment Type - Full Time, Permanent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.