Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:273 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Purchase Executive - FMCG (2-4 yrs)
Our client are creators of premium Residential and Commercial projects. They strive for excellence and their main objective is not just to meet the expectations of their customers but to surpass them. They have been creating strong foundations for almost 2 decades, have 27 years of experience in developing, constructing, and managing 40+ varied projects. They have consistently kept themselves abreast of the times. Being proactive in changing scenarios and perceptions has helped them create a loyal customer base in our residential and commercial projects.
The Job :
- Construct sourcing strategy for all packing materials, conduct product research and source new trustworthy suppliers and vendors.
- Be aligned with company's operational needs and requirements and proactively execute for efficient functioning of purchase department. Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Negotiate pricing and control costs as per the reporting manager's instructions.
- Execute, analyze and make suggestions for improvement in overall sourcing strategy.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost- effective contracts and deals.
- Adhere to the company's standard operating procedures for Vendor Management( like documentation, vendor visits, renewal of contracts, etc.).
- Performing inventory inspections to determine quantities and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends, best practices and business opportunities.
- Visiting company's and vendor's warehouse, inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers. Invent negotiation strategies and secure profitable deals.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately in right quantities and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- Analyze and calculate costs of procurement and suggest methods to decrease expenditure.
- Carry out any other function that the management may require you to carry out.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally as a Buying/ Procurement, Contract Management or Inventory Management within FMCG.
- You possess excellent negotiating skills with a strong ability to influence people of all levels.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You have strong market awareness & research skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder