HR at Bakgiyam Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:168 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Executive - Manufacturing (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Purchase Executive ( Manufacturing)
Job Summary :
- Responsible for creating procurement plan and direct the procurement activities for efficient production operations.
To develop, review and get approved purchasing procedures.
- To keep a track of critical material requirement and proactively plan & procure, based on consumption trend or schedule.
- Responsible for all product/material purchases meet defined quality.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Maintaining and developing relationships with vendors, contractors, logistics and all other procurement support sources.
- Liaison with the production department to maintain optimum inventory.
- Liaison with finance department for timely payment of bills.
- Collecting quotations from different suppliers.
- Getting samples from the suppliers and getting the same approved from management.
- Releasing Purchase Order, Follow-up with supplier whenever required
- Placing the Order after seeking management approval & ensure 100 % availability of Materials on time.
- Co-ordination with the suppliers to move the Inventory faster & maintain the requisite Inventory Level
- Maintain perfect co-ordination with Internal Customer, Vendor & Data management
- Generation of GRN & Clearance of material from QA to maintain the line flow for Production
- Improve Inventory situation by corrective & Preventive action
- Knowledge of Raw Material, Reconciliation of Raw Material
- Knowledge of transportation and logistics and calculation