HR Manager at SMG InfoTech Consultancy services
Views:13 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Purchase Manager - HVAC (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Strategic Sourcing - Developing and implementing procurement policies, procedures and strategies to ensure cost optimisation, high quality and minimal risks.
2. Oversee the purchasing of technical goods and services for the ongoing projects.
3. Forecasting procurement needs for all spare parts and Consumables for each contract.
4. New Vendor Development/Supplier identification, selection and negotiations. Floating inquiries to existing as well potential suppliers, receiving the price quotations (competitive quotes), prepare comparative statement to conclude best offer.
5. Monitor supplier performance and compliance.
6. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships. Preparing and circulating Purchase Orders for Direct Materials and Consumables.
7. Strong following up for timely delivery of material and equipment
8. Maintaining procurement MIS for better strategic planning. Vendors' reconciliations with accounts and vendor payments facilitation.
Industry : Preferably from Engineering Industry or RMPU service contracts
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Formal supply chain qualification degree or diploma would be preferred
- Minimum 5 years in business or Supplier Management experience
- Experience in Purchase order management
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence others to achieve desired outcomes.