HR at Recruitment Company
Views:8687 Applications:1143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:324
Purchase Manager - Procurement (10-15 yrs)
Purchase Manager (Male)
- Age below 45 years.
- Min 10 years of experience with specific experience in real estate industry
Job Description : Looking for a senior purchase person from the Real estate company ONLY
Key responsibility :
- Responsible for all procurement of material required at site/office, in consultation with concerned / concerned HOD, wherever applicable.
- Formulating purchase policies and defining terms and conditions with suppliers.
- Establish relationship with personal engaged in buying, selling and distributing materials, equipment, machinery and supplies.
- Identify, establish and categorize vendors of materials, equipment or supplies and keep updated record on product availability and terms of sales.
- To provide the rate card as per BOQ for finalization of tender document.
- Prepares and process requisitions and purchase order for supplies and equipment and its follow up for delivery.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies and procedures.
- Maintain record of goods and received.
- Participate in the development of specification for equipment, products and substitute materials.
- Analyze market and delivery systems to assess present and future material availability.
- Resolve vendor and contractor grievances, claim against suppliers.
- To get the quality check of the shortlisted material from the quality Head/dept. before issuance of the P.O
- To prepare, update and submit monthly MIS based on all the relevant, ongoing purchases and data.
- To categorized the vendors for better results, price and fast delivery.
- Time to time meeting with the site in-charge, store in-charge and quality in-charge for smooth functioning of work.
- Track on Bills and ensure that it should be submitted at H.O. on time for un- interrupted payment cycle.
- Candidate have complete knowledge of Local Market