Head HR at Millenium Infra Reality Projects Pvt. Ltd
Views:136 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Manager - Water Supply Civil Project (8-10 yrs)
Profile Summary: We are looking for urgently Manager-Purchase should have handled water supply projects solely for Centre Govt / State Govt/ Gram Panchayat level.
The Applicant must have experience in managing supply chain functions like procurement, vendor development, shipment and ensuring delivery of the right product with right quality at the right time to effectively meet project work.
Skilled in developing long term relations and partnership with vendor/suppliers for cost effective purchase, negotiating contract and monitoring their performance in terms of cost, quality, timely delivery of, successfully managed procurement of material/pipes.
- Resourceful in techno-commercial activities like Bidding (RFQs), Purchase Orders, Service Level Agreements, Comparative Statements, and Budgeting and Vendor Payments in line with regulatory compliance
- Drove cost savings through effective negotiations, alternate vendor development, lead time reduction in coordination with other departments.
- Effective Leader with proven talent in mentoring teams and enabling knowledge-sharing amongst them problem-solver with strong analytical, negotiation & decision-making skills
- Material Management,
- Purchase & Procurement,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Budgeting, Estimation & Costing
- Vendor Development & Sourcing,
- Warehouse & Inventory Management,
- Bought Outs, Finish & SFG Comp Procurement,
- Selection & Evaluation of Suppliers, Supplier Assessments, Analytical & Interpersonal skills, Dispute Analysis
- Preparation of Annual budget & Strategy formulation for vendor baseline alliance.
- Cost reduction & control by using tools like best price vendor, clean sheet costing (Zero based costing), Renegotiation.
- Responsible for end-to-end Supply Chain Mgmt. activities
- Coordinating with various departments for ensuring accomplishment of daily & monthly procurement targets.
- Well versed with: SAP (User of PP & MM Module), Machining, Assembly, Painting & Fabrication, Operating & Programming of CNC, VMC, HMC, machines, 5'S, Kaizen, TPM, Kanban & Poka-yoke.
Vendor Development and Costing:
- Identifying, evaluating and developing a dedicated and alternate vendor source for achieving cost-effective purchases of materials and reduction in delivery time.
- Assessment of the performance of the vendors based on various criterions such as percentage for rejections, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms, etc.
- Zero-based costing & total cost-based approach for finalizing the prices and terms & conditions for procurement.
- Techno - commercial negotiation with vendors for prices, delivery terms & payment terms, etc.
- Core Competences: Capital Purchase, Contract/Order Finalization, Vendor Development &
Management, Material Management
D. Skills and Qualifications :
- Qualification B.Tech(Civil/Mechanical)
- Experience - 8 -10 years of experience from Infrastructure.
(Roads, Railways, Highways, Tunnels, Ports, Bridges, and Irrigation Projects from Infra and Construction sectors)
- Should have stable career with contributions at each of the places, minimum of 3 to 4 years in every company is a must.
- Worked in small to medium size companies would be added advantage