Recruitment Head at Future India Services
Views:107 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Purchase Officer (2-5 yrs)
Required Skills :
- MS Office.
Education : Graduate/Post Graduate
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company's day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchasing Officer responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs).
- For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you're identifying the most profitable offers.
Ultimately, you'll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- Researching potential vendors
- Comparing and evaluating offers from suppliers
- Negotiating contract terms of agreement and pricing
- Review quality of purchased products
- Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed