Team - CorenthumElan at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:706 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Purchase Officer - Project Procurement (6-10 yrs)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduate with minimum 06 years of experience in a reputed EPC firm or process industries or heavy engineering equipment manufacturing unit in purchase/ procurement department;
- Must have good communication skill (English & Hindi);
- Must have good price negotiation skills;
- Techno commercial comparison of offers;
- Preparation of note for approval for higher management review/approval;
- Must be a good team player;
- Must have positive attitude and hard working;
- Good skill in MS office.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE :
- Must have experience in Project equipments/items procurement of any project like coal handling plant, pellet plant, Mineral Beneficiation plant, ore handling plant, crushing and screening plant, power plants, cement & steel plants
- Must have experience in handling vendors and getting materials as per schedule of project departments.
- Must have experience in the vendor development and getting timely service from the vendors.
- Must have experience in procurement of indigenous as well as overseas equipment / sub-assemblies/ Parts etc.
- Commercial terms and conditions of purchase orders
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION :
Purchase Officer- Project Procurement is responsible to support procurement and sourcing. This role will also have job responsibilities associated with Supplier Management, Material Acquisition, Business Process Re-Engineering and Procurement Tool deployments. He will also facilitate communication between supplier and material planning team to meet on-time delivery, and to resolve unexpected demand, shortage, or other order changes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Managing supplier's performance by quality, cost, delivery and responsiveness
- Responsible for timely procurement of parts/assemblies/subassemblies/ equipment/ packages.
- Responsible for vendor development, timely delivery of items and services from suppliers
- Follow up and get the job done pending with Suppliers/Package vendors.
- Coordination with other departments like Accounts/Engineering/Construction/Store etc.
- Keeping proper documentation.
- Preparation of Purchase orders/service orders/work orders/consultancy orders etc.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Stay / Accommodation Has to Stay in the Company provided accommodation or any other within the vicinity of the Rebuild Centre.
- Defined Succession planning and assured success for performers
Job Role : Full-time
Preferable Age Group : 30- 35 Years