Pureland Group HR at Pureland Group
Views:272 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pureland Group - Executive Assistant (1-3 yrs)
- Provide remote administrative assistance for Pureland Group.
- Email - In charge of company email account, screen emails, make necessary responses, and prepare lists of action items for senior team members;
- Meeting - Coordinate diaries for senior team members, manage calendar invites, schedule meetings and conference calls, (and take meeting minutes on a need basis);
- Corp document - Draft corporate resolution/letter on demand basis;
- Marketing - Maintain Pureland Group's social media profile, and publish contents to promote Pureland Group and our portfolio companies;
- Travel - Coordinate travel arrangements, including travel itinerary preparation, travel booking, travel expense recording, etc;
- Relationship - Forge strong relationships with our partners and portfolio companies.
- Event - Plan and organize company events and team building activities (on a need basis);
- Data maintenance - Manually download and upload transaction through various portals and platforms;
- Website - Responsible for continuous website maintenance and additional improvement;
- Recruitment - Assist in intern recruitment for Pureland Group and our portfolio companies; manage the relationships with different universities; and facilitate intern onboarding process;
- Business - Participate in assignments on investments and fund products, and assist senior team members via Power Point presentations or Excel spreadsheets; Prepare and publish monthly updates for existing portfolio companies post board meeting;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with a major coursework related in management, marketing, accounting/finance, arts or life-science;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong multi-tasking ability and anti-pressure ability;
- 1+ years- experience in admin assistant role is an asset;
- Graphic designing skills and editing abilities is an asset;
- Social media management experience is an asset;
- Strong interests in Med-Tech and Healthcare industries;
- Self-learner, independence and proactiveness are required.
Company Overview :
Pureland Group is a Singapore-based private investment group. We started our journey in 2014 from a single family office and grew to who we have become today. We currently have two investment portfolios:
FUND focuses on secondary markets with capital preservation as its core theme
FUND - Pureland Global Venture (PGV) is an impact driving Venture Capital fund which focuses on Medical Technology investments globally
At PGV, impact runs in our blood and our mission is to bring medical access and saving to 100M people globally in the next 5 years especially emerging market.
We look for companies which can inject value into the patient caring system, save lives and reduce supply-demand gap in healthcare systems. We believe that if a technology is solving a real problem, capital will flow in. Currently, we have portfolio companies invested in US, Europe, India and ASEAN. Some of our companies are backed by Gates foundation, Stanford University, America Colleague of Cardiology, etc.
For more info, please check our website: https://www.purelandgroup.co/career