Head - Human Resources at Pureplay Skin Sciences
Views:119 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pureplay Skin Sciences - Formulation Scientist (3-7 yrs)
Purpose - Why does it exist?
To develop clean, innovative, efficacious, color cosmetics formulations with skincare benefits and to facilitate their smooth launch and manufacturing.
Key Performance Indicators :
1. Timely market launches of products and market feedback
2. Meeting cost and quality briefs for products
3. Timely Formulation Development of new products and categories
Key Responsibilities :
1. In charge of formulation development across all product categories
2. Deliver development projects on time, within cost and first-time-right in terms of manufacturing scale-up
3. Lead troubleshooting of product quality or production issues
4. Develop a vendor base of top quality, sustainably sourced raw material
Experience & Qualification :
1. Minimum 3 years- experience in personal care & color cosmetics formulation development, a good understanding of color cosmetics - especially the lip and face categories.
2. Demonstrated ability to bring new products to market
3. Troubleshooting skills
4. Manufacturing experience is highly preferred but not mandatory. Scale-up experience is a must
5. Deep interest in and passion for science, laboratory work and seeing products scale up to successes in the market
Location : Thane, Mumbai