Recruitment Team at PVR Cinemas
Views:1059 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
PVR Cinemas - Senior Manager - Design (8-15 yrs)
Job Role : Senior Manager- Design
Education : UG - B.Arch - Architecture & PG - M.Arch - Architecture
Experience : Minimum 8 to 15 years of experience
Location - Mumbai
Industry - Cinema industry / Quick Service Restaurant / Retail industry only
Key Responsibilities : Person should ready to travel to different cities.
Business Development :
- Plan and Audit existing and Upcoming properties
- Design layouts in terms of optimum no of screens and seats
- Ensure timely deliveries of the proposals to in house BD team
Design Development & Coordination :
- Handling of projects from concept till execution.
- Resolution of all the queries raised by our in-house team as well as Site team.
- Ensure all safety measures and Local Bye laws compatibility for each and every project
On Site Handling :
- Meetings with Developer's team as per project requirement.
- Timely site visits as and when required on the basis of site requirement.
- Final Physical check prior to hand-over to make sure site development are in sync with PVR designs.
- Create & Maintain a Project validation checklist
- Update BD ready reckoner as per the latest bye-laws and Building norms.
- Explore new formats and seat types to make projects Future proof
- S/he needs to be well versed in making Design drawings / BOQ and co-ordinate with Internal projects team, External Architects, Developers team and Vendors
Salary: INR 8,50,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.