Recruitment Manager at Talent Finders Consultant Pvt. Ltd
Views:23 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QA Leader - Ceramics/Sanitaryware Manufacturing (7-15 yrs)
Role Objective :
- Quality team is responsible to ensure qualified products to customer.
- Continuously improve manufacturing process to ensure quality is improving.
- Be responsible of inspection to ensure delivery quality.
Key Responsibilities/Duties & Responsibilities :
- Country QA leader shall lead plant QA team to complete tasks.
- Assist plant QA in motivating others to complete tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Participate and take lead in quality projects or other activities requested and initiated by others.
- Plan, develop and optimize resource of plant QA team.
- Build up and enhance competence in plant QA team.
- Customer complaint handling as the interface of After sales service, on-site support after sales some cases.
- Lead plant QA team work with cross function team to investigate quality problem to find out root causes and implement and follow up on corrective and preventive actions
- Report and follow corrective and preventive action (4Q / A-PDCA) to After sales service and Customer service.
- On-site verify the improvement actions are really executed and implemented of corrective and preventive action.
- Check the testing report of new product from plant QC and submit to Asia fixture QA
- Approve limited sample (also involve Marketing team) both of plant internal and supplier (except OEM/ODM & Key components supplier)
- Lead the Risk Management of Customer complains the critical issue include Government compliance issue.
- Continuously improve working procedure regarding QMS (Quality Management System)
- To take charge and drive monthly VOC meeting.
- Drive quality & environment management system toward compliance to ISO 9001, ISO 14001
- Asia level QMS audit to plant and IDC.
- Monthly Quality Review Meeting among Asia QA, plant & IDC when necessary.
- When the country standard or industry standard is updated by government, need to organize the cross-function team to do follow.
- Training on the quality standard to plant QA and QC team.
- Manage plant QA team
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor's degree or above of related major,i.e., mechanical, electrical, or similar.
- Good skill of MS office software, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and 7 years- hands-on experience of quality tools, A-PDCA, 8D,FMEA, Process Control Plan, 5Why, Fish Bone etc.
- Experience in A-PDCA and continuous improvement.
- Ability to plan, develop and follow up on resources and on the assigned work for the organization with objectives, strategies and rules & guidelines including daily management and support.
Key Relationships and Communication
- People management responsibilities: some leaders do need to coach / guide / educate / lead other leaders although they do not have direct reports. People managerial skills requirements.
- Scope of interaction and influence e.g., peer level, team level, department, regional, cross functional or within same job function
Work Conditions :
- Requires incumbent to work in the manufacturing plant.
- Mainly in the office and workshop (workshop as majority).
- Must be able to lift ceramic cast of 15 kg - 20 kg.
- Frequent travelling is required. Expected 30% travelling on the job.
- Will be exposed to noise, slight dust.
Education And Experience Requirements :
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering/ Diploma in Ceramics/Graduation
- More than 10 Years- experience in the same domain (Sanitaryware Quality department)
- Exposure to MS-Office, Strong Communication & Interpersonal skill,