Recruiter at Elrich Placements
Views:350 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
QA Officer - Pharma Formulation (2-10 yrs)
We are currently having an opening for the below :
Position : QA Officer only from Finished Formulation
Location : Mahad, Raigad
Experience : 2-10 Years
Qualification : B-Pharm
Salary : 3 LPA - 8 LPA
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Responsible for Implementation and ensuring of the process is compliance with BMR, SOPs, GDP Implementation.
- Responsible for Handling, Monitoring, Planning and execution of activities related of IPQA
- Shop floor activities (Dispensing, Granulation, Blending, Compression, Capsule filling, Coating and Inspection).
- Responsible for giving Line clearance from Product to Product & Batch to Batch change over according to standard operating procedures for start of various Manufacturing Operations
- Responsible for Verification of Allocated Expiry date.
- Responsible for performing in-process checks.
- Responsible for Calibration of IPQA Instruments.
- Responsible for performing AQL (Acceptable Quality Limit) for Tablets and capsules after completion of batch.
- Responsible for execution of process validation, cleaning validation, Equipment validation, Hold time study and stability study as per the protocol.
- Responsible for execution of sampling at all stages as per process validation, cleaning validation,
- To collect the Swab samples for Chemical & Detergent as per the sampling plan.
- Ensure that Assay Calculation at dispensing stage and ensuring that the materials are dispensed as per the standard quantities mentioned in the BMR.
- Responsible for Yield calculations at different stages of manufacturing to ensure process loss with respect to each stage.
- Responsible for review of Quality records of Engineering, Warehouse & Production records.
- Responsible for Preparation and review of SOPs, BMRs, Protocols.
- Responsible for review of Batch manufacturing record.
- Responsible for dispatch the final packed product to respective market.
- Responsible for handling of deviation and change control.
- Responsible for handling of Equipment Performance Qualification, Breakdowns and PMP.
- Coordinate effectively with Manufacturing, Store, QA, QC and Engineering departments
If interested kindly contact on 9370901727 or apply here
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.