Recruiter at Elrich Placements
Views:257 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
QA Officer - Pharma Formulation (2-10 yrs)
We are currently having an opening for the below :
Position : QA Officer only from Finished Formulation
Location : Mahad, Raigad
Experience : 2-10 Years
Qualification : B-Pharm
Salary : 3 LPA - 8 LPA
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Responsible for Implementation and ensuring of the process is compliance with BMR, SOPs, GDP Implementation.
- Responsible for Handling, Monitoring, Planning and execution of activities related of IPQA
- Shop floor activities (Dispensing, Granulation, Blending, Compression, Capsule filling, Coating and Inspection).
- Responsible for giving Line clearance from Product to Product & Batch to Batch change over according to standard operating procedures for start of various Manufacturing Operations
- Responsible for Verification of Allocated Expiry date.
- Responsible for performing in-process checks.
- Responsible for Calibration of IPQA Instruments.
- Responsible for performing AQL (Acceptable Quality Limit) for Tablets and capsules after completion of batch.
- Responsible for execution of process validation, cleaning validation, Equipment validation, Hold time study and stability study as per the protocol.
- Responsible for execution of sampling at all stages as per process validation, cleaning validation,
- To collect the Swab samples for Chemical & Detergent as per the sampling plan.
- Ensure that Assay Calculation at dispensing stage and ensuring that the materials are dispensed as per the standard quantities mentioned in the BMR.
- Responsible for Yield calculations at different stages of manufacturing to ensure process loss with respect to each stage.
- Responsible for review of Quality records of Engineering, Warehouse & Production records.
- Responsible for Preparation and review of SOPs, BMRs, Protocols.
- Responsible for review of Batch manufacturing record.
- Responsible for dispatch the final packed product to respective market.
- Responsible for handling of deviation and change control.
- Responsible for handling of Equipment Performance Qualification, Breakdowns and PMP.
- Coordinate effectively with Manufacturing, Store, QA, QC and Engineering departments
If interested kindly contact on 9370901727 or apply here