AM Talent Acquisition at Gudah Consultant
Views:131 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QA/QC Engineer - Luxury Villas Fitout (4-7 yrs)
Brief Of Job Summary (Basic Functions) :
- The QA/QC Engineer shall ensure that all the works executing in site shall meet the project specification, Quality Standards and Clients- Expectations. He/She shall coordinate with Project Manager/Project Engineer/Site Engineer during execution of works and control, monitor, check the executed works and shall ensure that there shall be - Zero- reworks in the Project.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with QA/QC Manager, prepare the Project Quality Plan and circulate to the Consultant, Main Contractor and Internal Site team.
- Prepare the Material Submittal Schedule and ensure Material Samples/Technical Documents are submitted to the Consultant/Main Contractor as per the planned schedule by coordinating with other departments & Sub-Contractors.
- Review all Technical Details of received samples/documents with reference to Project Specifications prior to submission to the Client/MC/Consultant.
- Prepare Method Statements & ITPs as per the Project Specifications and Submit to the Main Contractor/ Consultant. Ensure site works are executed as per the approved Method Statement.
- Coordinate with Execution team with all related QA/QC Matters.
- To do the all incoming material inspections before issuing for execution and ensure received materials are matching with the approved samples.
- To do inspections during execution (Process Checks) and coordinate with Project Engineer/Site Engineer for noncompliance observed and verification of the corrective actions as required.
- To do all internal check for all executed works in daily basis and confirm the compliance of the same and forward the IRs to the Consultant/Main Contractor for approval.
- Liaise with Main Contractor/Consultant for MIRs & IRS.
- To raise Internal NCRs for the non-complying activities.
- Prepare Quality Reports for all MIRS & WIRS
- Prepare the Snag & De-snag reports
- Coordinate with QA/QC Manager and prepare the O&M Manual and submit to the Main Contractor/ Consultant
Occasional Duties :
- To visit vendor place for Material Inspections
- To Assist QA/QC Manager for Audits and QMS Implementation
Authority : QA/QC Manager
Working Relationship :
- The QA/QC Engineer will have key relationships with the following stakeholders within the team :
1. QA/QC Manager: Daily Reporting and take guidance and advise
2. Project execution team: To ensure corrective actions are taken
Job Factors :
- Education, Knowledge and Skills: Should be Graduate in Civil
Experience : Should have min. 4years experience in Interior Fit-Out experience
- Observation skills
Performance Criteria :
- Aligning project quality tasks with the monthly plan of action
- Achieving more than 90% annual performance score
Work Environment :
- Flexible with the office timing as per the work pressure and mobile to work in different environment such as closed office space and site offices
- Able to handle multi-tasking and manage work life balance
- Dress Code and office ethics policy is to be followed regularly
Special Condition :
- Based on the work pressure, the office timings may extend
- Flexible to travel and work in any site conditions