QA & QC Engineer/Quality Engineer - Construction (6-8 yrs)
- Candidate must be extremely detail-oriented
- The incumbent will be responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity at construction site.
- The incumbent will have to manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- The incumbent will have to take care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations.
- Will have to monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyse all processes to ensure all work is according to quality requirements.
- Will have to ensure safe working conditions and acts at sites by implementing OSHAS policies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.