Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:800 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
QC Engineer - Mechanical (5-15 yrs)
BE / B Tech / Diploma - Mechanical Engineering
- Participation in Quality planning activities.
- Responsible for development of finished Quality Plans.
- Approval of engineering drawing/ QAP by coordination of client and supplier.
- Visit supplier place for stagewise and final inspection and submit inspection reports to clients.
- To co-ordinate with Third Party inspection agency, if any.
- Responsible for controlling nonconforming products and advising suitable corrective and preventive actions.
- Inspection of all Incoming material at companies godown and supplier place as per QAP or approved drawings.
- Approval of inspection reports with suitable remarks in ERP System
- Providing technical guidance to sub ordinates.
- Review of Non conformity report.
- Coordination with purchase and supplier for rejected item
- Submission of as built drawings/inspection reports, TC- s, manuals of equipment.
- Handling customer complaints and corrective action for the same.
- Responsible for renewal of company ISO certificate and other certifications related to quality.
- Maintain documents related to QC.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office products.
- Good organizational skills,
- Strong computer design capabilities,
- Good multi-tasking capabilities,
- Strong oral and written communication skills,
- Good interpersonal communication skills,
- Good judgment and decision-making abilities,
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills,
- Good mechanical aptitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.