Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:442 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
QC Manager - Chemicals Manufacturing (5-9 yrs)
About company : Leading company in Agriculture & dehydration business.
Job title : QC Manager
Job location : Mahuva, Bhavnagar
Educational qualification : B.E./B.Tech (Food tech) or M.Sc. ( Chemistry / Micro /Biotechnology) WITH Relevant work experience.
Work experience :
- Should have at least 5+ years of experience in QC /QA Preferable Minimum 3 years of Experience in snack/food industry.
- High level soft skills required, Proficiency in MS Excel Required
- Knowledge of BRC, HACCP, ISO 22000 required
- Ability to provide accurate, complete Quality reports on a timely basis
- Ability to test TPC, Yeast & Mould, Coliform, EColi, Salmonela in our lab
- Powerful and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Totally responsible for Quality of product. To achieve zero market complain
- Having Good Knowledge of Allergen, Starch, Chemical & Microbial parameters etc. Qc /QA
- Preparations of RM, PM and Finished product Specifications, Sample plan, Testing plan and generation of Test Report.
- Making of daily in process QA records.
- Finalize, change specification of finished product as per requirement of client and suggest changes in process
- Participate in all Customer Complaints Program, CAPA and their reviews.
- Study line wise Process capability and stabilize the process to deliver products with 0 defects.
- Work with Mfg. team to close the process deviations on daily basis. Highlight the critical deviations to Plant mgmt. team
- Govt. Audits Management.
- Detailed knowledge of FSSAI law, ISO-22000, HACCP, GMP, BRC and required to implement in company.
- Act as trainer to junior in company
- Maintaining monthly and yearly logs of rejections and deviations of Raw and finished product.
- Lead Packaging initiative, trails, Specification and trouble shooting.
- Calibration of Instruments
- Analysis & storage of the retain samples, stability samples as per schedules with proper labeling and maintain the records.
- Preparing samples for Seles team
- Trial activities in case of new launches.
- Responsible for Integrated Pest management program for site.
- Reporting to Operations Manager.
CTC : 5.5 lpa to 8.50 lpa (depends on current CTC, relevant work experience & qualification)
Key Skills : MS Excel, Powerful- effective oral and written communication skills,
Location : Bhavnagar
Required Experience : 5-9 yrs
Positions : 1