Senior Executive - HR at QI Spine Lifecare
Views:165 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QI Spine - Manager - Procurement (4-15 yrs)
We are been hiring here for the procurement manager role.
About the company:
QI Spine Clinic is India's first Spine Rehabilitation Clinic dedicated to non surgical treatment of back and neck pain. QI Spine Clinic was founded in 2011 with the vision of ending back pain in India. Our advanced treatment methods & multidisciplinary team has helped many patients avoid surgery. We work collaboratively with an advisory panel of leading Spine Surgeons, Neurologists, Rheumatologists and Doctors of Physical Medicine in India & globally. Overall we have 22 QI Spine clinics pan India.
Designation : Procurement Manager
Location : Mumbai (Kurla)
About the role :
- Execute elements of the overall operations strategy to ensure service delivery improvements
- Perform strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, and performance & risk management
- Understand the spend and identifying opportunities to increase quality and improve value for money
- Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities
- Identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
- Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery
- Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors
- Facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance
- Build strong relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide assistance to company's acquisition strategies by completing the due diligence and integration activities for the spend categories.
- Plan and execute effective negotiation processes with vendors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.