Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:138 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
QMS Engineer - Industrial Gas (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintain the Global ISO 9001 certification.
- Assist sites in conducting Internal audits (ISO 9001:2015 in particular) and ensure regions comply to the Internal Audit Procedure.
- Update and create new training content for Management Systems and Quality College.
- Solid understanding of document life cycle process and hands on experience with concepts such as document tracking, document retention, archiving, legal holds, version history, document revisions, management of change etc.
- Format documents as per the standard template requirements and publish documents as per the Global Governance for Management of Documented Information.
- Work and interact with plant supervisors and/or plant managers through emails and phone calls, to clarify the document requirements.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the assigned process, and train new employees as needed.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in the Document Control process, and work cross functionally to implement, as appropriate.
- Generate reports and KPIs to monitor and track the processing time for document publishing.
- Create SharePoint lists, new layouts, and design SharePoint landing pages.
- Maintain the Global Operations Procedures library.
- Understand or familiar with Management of Change process.
- Administer, track and follow-up with SMEs on overdue documents.
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- An Engineering degree qualification as a minimum, with experience within Oil & Gas, chemical processing, or allied industry preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience in Management Systems and Quality related activities.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification preferred.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified preferred. Familiarity with Root Cause Analysis, Process Improvement, 8D etc.
- Experience working with enterprise applications such as SAP, SharePoint etc.
- Expert in Microsoft tools (word, PowerPoint, excel etc.).
- Detail oriented and ability to work at a steady pace without comprising on quality.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, demonstrating excellent collaboration.
- Ability to work with different cultures involving multiple regions across the globe.
- Experience of Document storage systems like OpenText/Aconex/Quasydoc/Qualiware etc. and added advantage.